The Greatest Show - SUMMER WORKSHOP 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Workshop – The Greatest Show – Motion Dance Academy Summer workshop 2021
Dates: 4th & 5th August 9-9:30am drop off, 4:30-5pm pick up.
Location: 23 Dry Drayton Industries, CB23 8AT Cambridge
- Junior = Class exam – Grade 2 (approx. 6yrs-12yrs)
- Senior = Grade 3+ (approx. 13yrs+)
Included in cost:
- 2 Days, in gymnasium with soft sprung floor (perfect for first timers trying acro) All safety equipment and qualified teachers. We also have the use of a studio allowing us to run multiples sessions at once!
- Free t-shirt to remember the event.
- Take part in our performance at Huntingdon carnival on the 7th August with our “Greatest show” routine.
- Opportunity to be taught by a Musical theatre performer who has travelled the world performing, Miss Danni.
Each day will be split into 3 different sessions/dance styles allowing dancers to try styles of dance they haven’t before.
Sessions on offer over the 2 days:
- Musical Theatre
- Stretch and Tone
Opportunity to be taught by a Musical theatre performer who has travelled the world performing, Miss Danni.
Spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first serve basis. Ticket must be purchased to reserve space.
- Junior - The greatest show£70+£1.75 Service fee£70+£1.75 Service fee0£0
- Senior - The Greatest Show£70+£1.75 Service fee£70+£1.75 Service fee0£0